May 30, 2018 - 9:02 AM
We plan to go Mt Rigi using the boat to and fro at the beginning of April next year. We won't be holding the Swiss Pass, just the Swiss Half Fare Card. Meaning we still need to pay for the boat tickets, albeit at 50% off.
I found the boat fare on the website:
1. From Lucerne to Vitznau CHF27
2. From Weggis to Lucerne CHF19.60
1. Above fare is before the 50% discount?
2. I presume above is the 2nd class fare..? How much for each trip if we buy 1st class ticket, after 50% discount?
3. Is it worth it getting the 1st class ticket? If we just buy the 2nd class ticket we won't be allowed on to the deck at all, right?
4. I read there is also a 'Walking and Cityboat (hop-on, hop-off) ticket. What does this ticket mean?