Lake Lucerne to Pilatus – Boat and from Where?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 July 2015 at 2:00:23 #807644

Hello everybody. It is Cristiano again. I appreciated your help to figure out the pass to buy. Now my other problem is: We want to go for the Golden Round trip to the Pilatus because we think the kids will enjoy the boat but we don’t know where to get on the boat! Any idea what address to put in my GPS? Thank you!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    29 July 2015 at 6:56:52 #844834

Hi Cristiano,

I am glad we could help you out! The boats depart directly opposite the rail station in Lucerne. You can zoom in on the map on myswissalps.com/ boatlakelucerne to see.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    3 August 2015 at 0:34:10 #844835

In addition to Arno’s data, you should know that yu can take a train from Luzern main station to Alpnachstad. (Less preferred, but it is there.)

Slowpoke

• The thread ‘Lake Lucerne to Pilatus – Boat and from Where?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.