Latest Corona info for tourists in Switzerland

• Christofer_L
    Participant
    1 post
    12 December 2020 at 14:01:35 #825749

Hi all,

My name is Chris (33 yo), and me and my family (wife-33 yo and son-5 yo) already planning from long time to go visit this 20 December for 3 days.

What we had in mind is to go to the top of Mt Rigi and Mt Titlis, using the usual route of Cruise ship, cogwheel train, and aerial cable train.

Our question is:

1. How is the latest corona situation for tourist entrance (is it mandatory to be self quarantine, etc) in my case from Netherland?

2. Will all the accomodation available and operate normally in Mt Rigi and Mt Titlis? Especially for all the amazing various train (cogwheel, aerial) because that’s the reason for us (especially for my son) to go there.

3. Where could I find the official latest rule and restriction as for now I could only know news from some Switzerland news website and I’m not sure if it’s official?

4. In general, based on your knowledge of Switzerland situation right now, is it a bold move for us to even consider to go there at this moment?

Thank you so much for any answer or suggestion, because we really desperate to look for some ‘actual’ information about situation on Switzerland right now to consider our next step.

• The thread ‘Latest Corona info for tourists in Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.