Zurich to Schilthorn with Swiss Travel Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 July 2019 at 16:35:36 #822690

If I have Swiss travel pass can I do all the things included on a tour that I saw – train from Zurich to Lauterbrunnen plus multiple cars to Murren and Schlithorn summit? Are these all included in pass or will there be additional costs?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    6 July 2019 at 16:39:07 #917071

Hi jstall1106,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! I don’t know what is included in the tour you saw, but the Swiss Travel Pass includes traveling to Lauterbrunnen, Mürren and the Schilthorn for free. Please see the map at http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/validity. And also http://www.myswissalps.com/sc hilthorn.

Enjoy!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 July 2019 at 17:57:09 #917072

Awesome. I knew the trains would be free but was wondering about the cable cars – are those included with pass as well?

One more question – all portions of Golden Road trip also included – gondolas, cable cars and boat?

Thanks so much!! Can’t wIt to visit next month!!

Arno
    15484 posts
    6 July 2019 at 18:17:44 #917073

Hi Jstall1106,

Please have a look at the first page I mentioned. It lists a lot of coverage details. Also you can download the map and zoom in for even more details.

I’m not sure what you mean by Golden Road Trip, but the map will reveal the answer. The Schilthorn cable car is included.

I’m sure you’ll enjoy it!

Angel7105
    Participant
    65 posts
    9 July 2019 at 1:29:47 #917074

I also had same feeling as jstall1106. If we hold swiss travel pass. Beside train, bus, boat, premium panoram trains , mountain excursions (partially) are free. How about other entrance fee, such as , muottas muragl , diavolezza , gruyere cheese factory, Broc cailler chocolate factory ..etcs. Where can find the list of free entrance fee ?

Angel7105

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 July 2019 at 10:31:56 #917075

Hello Angel7105,

See details on the Swiss Travel Pass, incl. which museums are covered by it in the following link:
    http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/details

Enjoy your trip to Switzerland!

Best,
    Steph

• The thread ‘Zurich to Schilthorn with Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.