Lauterbrunnen Jungfraujoch & Schilthorn travel

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
sreraku
sreraku
51 posts
Jun 5, 2018 - 4:56 PM

Folks

I am putting a big plan on my excel sheet and I got stuck in this area. I am staying in Lauterbrunnen. Per one of the earlier threads' reply by Rockoyster, I am planning to do

1) "Grütschalp (cable car), Mürren (cogwheel train), Gimmelwald (cable car), Stechelberg (cable car), Lauterbrunnen (bus)."

So, do I get down at Gimmelwald and go to Schilthorn and then take back stechelberg route?

2) I want to do the Mannlichen-Kleine Scheidegg hike with my family. Now does this come as part of Lauterbrunnen - Jungfraujoch - Grindelwald? Now how do I do this trip in this circuit?

Thanks

Last modified on Jun 5, 2018 - 5:00 PM by sreraku
sreraku
sreraku
51 posts
Jun 5, 2018 - 6:46 PM

Aha... after scouring through lots and lots of threads including mine, I found the following to be what I am looking for

www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/wengen-kleinescheidegg-jungfrau-grindelwald-circle

Lucas
Lucas
10496 posts
top member
Jun 5, 2018 - 7:18 PM in reply to sreraku

Great. Have a good trip!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019