Swiss Travel Pass and Jungfraujoch tickets

Swiss Travel Pass and Jungfraujoch tickets

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
vaibhav1975
vaibhav1975
7 posts
Mar 17, 2017 - 7:42 AM

Hi

I have taken the Swiss Travel Pass for the family and got the delivery done already. I have two queries please.

• The STP as received does not have name mentioned on it. Also this has another pass enclosed Family Card, which I assume is for children.

My query : Do I write names on this Pass Myself Or I have to get this Validated at Zurich Airport. If So, where in Zurich Airport

• Is Junior Pass Different from Family Pass

• As I go to Jungfraugh from Lucerne, till which point my Journey is free and where shall I purchase tickets for Mountain Train to Jungfraugh.

Thanks in advance,

Vaibhav Goel

Last modified on Mar 17, 2017 - 8:02 AM by vaibhav1975
Lucas
Lucas
5547 posts
expert &
Mar 17, 2017 - 4:40 PM in reply to vaibhav1975

Hi Vaibhav,

• Yes, you write your name on the pass yourself.
  • Yes, the Junior Travel Card is different. As you have the Swiss Travel Pass than all you need is the Swiss Family Card.
  • From Luzern (local German spelling) you need to buy only a ticket from Wengen on to Jungfraujoch (at 25% off with the STP). You can purchase this ticket online or from any Swiss railway office / station before travel. You do not need to get off the train in Wengen to buy the ticket. You can find details on the Swiss Travel Pass validity map.

Regards,
Lucas

Last modified on Mar 18, 2017 - 7:35 AM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018