Lauterbrunnen village and Trummelbach Falls

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 March 2019 at 8:53:10 #820507

I would like to explore the village of Lauterbrunnen as well as the waterfall. I know there is a bus to trummelbachfell. How to get to the village / town centre from the train station? is it the bus stop Lauterbrunnen dorf?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    20 March 2019 at 9:03:16 #907052

Hi myfootstep and welcome to MySwissAlps

You can probably explore Lauterbrunnen from the station in half an hour. It is not a big town.

From Lauterbrunnen a very nice circuit to do is to Grütschalp (cable car), Mürren (train), Gimmelwald (cable car), Stechelberg (cable car), Lauterbrunnen (bus). From Mürren you can easily visit Schiltorn and Allmendhubel if you have time. In between Stechelberg and Lauterbrunnen the bus stops at the Trummelbach Falls. Well worth a look. All these places are searcheable on the MySwissAlps website

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 March 2019 at 13:02:32 #907053

Hi Myfootstep and welcome again to MySwissAlps!

Good advice from Rockoyster 🙂

We just answered a very similar question, have a look at http://www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/day-in-lauterbrunnen

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Maria.

pvonk
    Participant
    383 posts
    20 March 2019 at 14:51:25 #907054

The train station is in the village.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 March 2019 at 3:17:23 #907055

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your advices.

• The thread ‘Lauterbrunnen village and Trummelbach Falls’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.