Tips for 3 nights Interlaken and 2 nights Lucerne

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 July 2019 at 14:34:37 #822821

Hi ,

I am looking for suggestions to supplement the basic travel plans below :

Day 1 to Day 3 : Interlaken

Day 1: Landing in Zurich midday and directly headed to Interlaken, arrive in Interlaken 4 pm. Go for paragliding at 5 pm or 6 pm, since its bright enough till 9 pm is there anything else that I could do that is not very hectic and close to Interlaken after paragliding ?

Day 2 : Go to Schilthorn around 10.30 am, am looking for suggestions for towns to visit that I could combine with this excursion. Is Grindenwald in the vicinity ? Any easy/moderate hike suggestions ? Any other suggestions for second part of the day ? Perhaps a lake cruise in the evening ? Lake Brienz or

Day 3 : Open to suggestions, was thinking about a half day trip to Gstaad in the morning or even just spending the day exploring other towns in the area.

Day 4 – 5 – Luzern

Day 4 : Take Golden Express from Interlaken – Luzern and arrive in Luzern by 12 pm, Mount Rigi/ Pilatus or Titlis in the afternoon, need advice on which one would be the best option considering time of day etc, from these 3 excursions if I had to pick only 2 which ones would those be ? ,spend the evening walking around Luzern.

Day 5 : Second excursion from Luzern and spend the afternoon in Zurich and return to Luzern at night.

Day 6 : Leave from airport 10 am direct from Luzern .

Was thinking of buying the Swiss Pass for 4 days for use from Day 2 to Day 5, good idea based on the plan above ?

Pl let me know your thoughts.

M.

• The thread ‘Tips for 3 nights Interlaken and 2 nights Lucerne’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.