Looking for accommodation in Lucerne in August

Looking for accommodation in Lucerne in August

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Nitinshinde8
Nitinshinde8
2 posts
Jul 5, 2018 - 6:11 PM

Hi,

I am looking for 3 days stay in Lucern or nearby areas. I have not finalised any plan yet. But thinking of doing Titlis, Zermatt, and any other places nearby. So please suggest good accommodation option:

number of travelers, and the ages of children, if any; :- 2 Adults

budget; :- 50 - 100 CHF per night, cheaper the better

arrival & departure date; :- First or second week of August

town & location (e.g. near a train station); :- Lucerne or any nearby city which is accessible by train/bus

mode of transport you'll be using mostly; :- Train or bus

any other wishes you may have (e.g. do you need to park a car?). NA

Thanks,

Nitin

Lucas
Lucas
7275 posts
expert &
Jul 5, 2018 - 6:59 PM in reply to Nitinshinde8

Hi Nitin and welcome to MySwissAlps!

First, we do have a list of hotels in the Lucerne listed on our website here for you to check out: https://www.myswissalp s.com/lucerne/hotels.

Be sure to look through those options first and let us know if none of them can work for you.

Do note, I don't think it is possible to find any hotel in Switzerland under 100chf/night. Just so you are aware on pricing options. :)

Nitinshinde8
Nitinshinde8
2 posts
Jul 5, 2018 - 7:29 PM

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for the reply. I am looking for options in hotel/B&B or any cheap option which is suitable.

Also, can you please suggest places which are must to visit in 3 days around Lucern. And where should I prefer to stay.

Thanks,

Nitin

Lucas
Lucas
7275 posts
expert &
Jul 6, 2018 - 7:01 AM in reply to Nitinshinde8

Hi Nitin,

Did any of the hotels listed on my link about look good to you? Not what you are looking for?

For a list of recommended activities in Lucerne look here: https://www.myswissalp s.com/lucerne/activiti es - what are your interests?

hansaria
hansaria
38 posts
Jul 7, 2018 - 4:37 AM in reply to Nitinshinde8

At Luzern Accor group Hotel very good and equally very cheap...hotelscombined.com site or direct Accor group site can check

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018