Looking for accommodation in Lucerne in August

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Nitinshinde8
Nitinshinde8
5 posts
Jul 5, 2018 - 6:11 PM

Hi,

I am looking for 3 days stay in Lucern or nearby areas. I have not finalised any plan yet. But thinking of doing Titlis, Zermatt, and any other places nearby. So please suggest good accommodation option:

number of travelers, and the ages of children, if any; :- 2 Adults

budget; :- 50 - 100 CHF per night, cheaper the better

arrival & departure date; :- First or second week of August

town & location (e.g. near a train station); :- Lucerne or any nearby city which is accessible by train/bus

mode of transport you'll be using mostly; :- Train or bus

any other wishes you may have (e.g. do you need to park a car?). NA

Thanks,

Nitin

Lucas
Lucas
10385 posts
expert &
Jul 5, 2018 - 6:59 PM in reply to Nitinshinde8

Hi Nitin and welcome to MySwissAlps!

First, we do have a list of hotels in the Lucerne listed on our website here for you to check out: https://www.myswissalp s.com/lucerne/hotels.

Be sure to look through those options first and let us know if none of them can work for you.

Do note, I don't think it is possible to find any hotel in Switzerland under 100chf/night. Just so you are aware on pricing options. :)

Nitinshinde8
Nitinshinde8
5 posts
Jul 5, 2018 - 7:29 PM

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for the reply. I am looking for options in hotel/B&B or any cheap option which is suitable.

Also, can you please suggest places which are must to visit in 3 days around Lucern. And where should I prefer to stay.

Thanks,

Nitin

Lucas
Lucas
10385 posts
expert &
Jul 6, 2018 - 7:01 AM in reply to Nitinshinde8

Hi Nitin,

Did any of the hotels listed on my link about look good to you? Not what you are looking for?

For a list of recommended activities in Lucerne look here: https://www.myswissalp s.com/lucerne/activiti es - what are your interests?

hansaria
hansaria
103 posts
Jul 7, 2018 - 4:37 AM in reply to Nitinshinde8

At Luzern Accor group Hotel very good and equally very cheap...hotelscombined.com site or direct Accor group site can check

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019