Looking for accommodation in Lucerne in August

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 July 2018 at 18:11:46 #817103

Hi,

I am looking for 3 days stay in Lucern or nearby areas. I have not finalised any plan yet. But thinking of doing Titlis, Zermatt, and any other places nearby. So please suggest good accommodation option:

number of travelers, and the ages of children, if any; :- 2 Adults

budget; :- 50 – 100 CHF per night, cheaper the better

arrival & departure date; :- First or second week of August

town & location (e.g. near a train station); :- Lucerne or any nearby city which is accessible by train/bus

mode of transport you’ll be using mostly; :- Train or bus

any other wishes you may have (e.g. do you need to park a car?). NA

Thanks,

Nitin

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 July 2018 at 18:59:38 #890334

Hi Nitin and welcome to MySwissAlps!

First, we do have a list of hotels in the Lucerne listed on our website here for you to check out: https://www.myswissalp s.com/lucerne/hotels.

Be sure to look through those options first and let us know if none of them can work for you.

Do note, I don’t think it is possible to find any hotel in Switzerland under 100chf/night. Just so you are aware on pricing options. 🙂

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 July 2018 at 19:29:23 #890335

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for the reply. I am looking for options in hotel/B&B or any cheap option which is suitable.

Also, can you please suggest places which are must to visit in 3 days around Lucern. And where should I prefer to stay.

Thanks,

Nitin

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 July 2018 at 7:01:27 #890336

Hi Nitin,

Did any of the hotels listed on my link about look good to you? Not what you are looking for?

For a list of recommended activities in Lucerne look here: https://www.myswissalp s.com/lucerne/activiti es – what are your interests?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 July 2018 at 4:37:09 #890337

At Luzern Accor group Hotel very good and equally very cheap…hotelscombined.com site or direct Accor group site can check

• The thread ‘Looking for accommodation in Lucerne in August’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.