Lost baggage at Emmenbrüke train station

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 October 2019 at 20:32:23 #824127

I have lost a baggage in the Emmenbrüke station today at the morning between 7:37 am to 8:10 am. Before boarding the train from Emmenbrüke platform no 2, we were sitting on a bench at the platform with the bag over that. At the time of boarding the train for Luzern which came at 7:37 am, we forgot to take the bag. We realized the same while the train was halfway down to Luzern and we came back to Emmenbrüke station within 30 minutes but the bag was not there. We rushed to the SBB office at Emmenbrüke station but they had no clue about that. They advised to check in Luzern SBB office. We visited the SBB office and reported a lost baggage report with no. K2019/146429. We also visited the police station at Luzern and their lost and found department, but they also didn’t have any clue.

The post is to spread the news to all the swiss people. I hope the post will help me finding the bag. Lastly the bag contained all my camera kits with 2 Nikon cameras and lenses which were meant for this trip of Switzerland only.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 October 2019 at 6:09:48 #923367

Hi Sumitpal,

I am really sorry to hear that you have lost your bag, that is terrible.

Have a look at lostandfound.sbb.ch/ho me/sbb/SBB/app/lossrec ords/new/items/0/categ ory, I think you should submit it also here if you haven’t done it before.

Do you have any insurances? Ask them maybe they can do something to help you cover your loss (not sure, as you left the bag there, but hopefully).

I hope somebody has found it and will give it to the authorities soon.

• The thread ‘Lost baggage at Emmenbrüke train station’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.