Low cost accommodation in Switzerland for February

• Jjones
    Participant
    11 posts
    5 September 2022 at 15:44:48 #828266

My husband and I had a trip to Switzerland scheduled for March of 2020. Needless to say, we had to cancel everything. We have not been able to get back, yet! This year we will be taking six week trip focused mostly in Italy. We have decided to also spend part of the time, 10 or 11 days, in Switzerland. We are looking at February 16 – 26 or 27, 2023. We are trying to keep our cost down on accommodations and are looking for any recommendations that you may have. We are particularly interested in the Luzerne and Wengen area. Also, we are thinking that we would enter Switzerland from Milan, Italy. If there is a better option, please let me know.

Thanks for all of the help you gave during my planning for our untaken prior trip and your help with this.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6362 posts
    5 September 2022 at 16:25:51 #946503

Hi JJones,

Switzerland is expensive but if you plan early and do your research, you might be able to find some great hotel deals. I suggest you try out this link: http://www.myswissalps.com/hotels/budget and use the search filter to narrow down your search.

Also, you can find some useful and practical tips about finding the right accommodation here: http://www.myswissalps.com/accommodation

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anna

• The thread ‘Low cost accommodation in Switzerland for February’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.