About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Luzern to Mt Titlis/Pilatus with Swiss Travel Pass
MySwissAlps features ads, commercial and non-commercial links.

Luzern to Mt Titlis/Pilatus with Swiss Travel Pass

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Warits126
Warits126
11 posts
Jun 21, 2022 - 11:43 PM

Hi

I am planning to take my family from Lucent to Mt Titis and or Pilatus?

With the Swiss Travel Pass, which ticket do I have to purchase in advance in order to go to the Mt Titis/Pilatus?

Which train station we need to take from the Lucern train station?

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Ildiko
Ildiko
2030 posts
top member &
Jun 22, 2022 - 8:18 AM in reply to Warits126

Hi Warits126,

If you would like to go to Pilatus, you can get your tickets in advance using your Swiss Travel Pass here.

I highly recommend doing the golden route. At the link above you can get your tickets for the cable lifts and cogwheel train to Mount Pilatus, so you can explore at your own pace without a guide. You can start in Kriens and end in Alpnachstad or the other way round. The boat trip is for free with the Swiss Travel Pass: https://www.myswissalps.com/swisstravelpass/validity. Here is the whole route description: www.myswissalps.com/pilatus/gettingthere

Regarding Titlis, you can buy your ticket here: www.myswissalps.com/titlis/tickets. Choose the one that says 'Discounted tickets to Mount Titlis with Swiss Travel Pass'. Here is how you can get there: www.myswissalps.com/titlis/gettingthere.

I recommend buying your mountain trip tickets once you have already seen the weather forecast (so max a few days before your trip). In case of bad weather you might want to change your itinerary.

Ildiko

Last modified on Jun 22, 2022 - 8:33 AM by Arno
Warits126
Warits126
11 posts
Jun 22, 2022 - 10:12 PM in reply to Ildiko

Hi Ildiko

Thank you for your information.

If the weather is not good, what would you recommend for a back up plan if I stay in Lucern?

Thank you.

Ildiko
Ildiko
2030 posts
top member &
Jun 23, 2022 - 5:34 AM in reply to Warits126

Hi Warits126,

My favorite one is the Transport Museum in Lucerne: www.myswissalps.com/museumoftransport.

But also the old town of Lucerne is charming. For more activity tips please check this one: www.myswissalps.com/lucerne/activities

Ildiko

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2022