Very nice Lucerne hotel for father and daughter

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 March 2018 at 21:38:34 #814879

Hello,

My daughter (12) and I will be visiting Lucerne from Sunday 4/15 – Weds 4/17. This is our first visit to Switzerland and we arrive by train after our flight from the USA on Sunday morning. We would like a very nice hotel that is good for walking. We plan this as our base camp for Mon/Tues before heading to Zermatt. We can share one room, but would enjoy a nice view or perhaps even a balcony. Many thanks!

Derek

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15478 posts
    21 March 2018 at 14:07:14 #879344

Hi Derek,

Did you take a look at the recommendations on the below page?

http://www.myswissalps.com/lu cerne/hotels

If those options do not suit your needs, please let us know your budget to help making suggestions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 March 2018 at 15:48:18 #879345

Arno, those options are great – thank you for pointing me in the right direction!

• The thread ‘Very nice Lucerne hotel for father and daughter’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10950 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.