Lucerne to Milan ticket with trainline.com

• irene
    Participant
    7 posts
    12 September 2017 at 10:42:36 #813244

Hi,

i would like to issue ticket from Lucerne to Milan by trainline.com

since this is my first time , i dont know if i am doing right or there is another “hidden” things i should be aware.

I put Lucerne MIlan, and result only show the direct trains (eur 39).

1. is the price net? or is there any hidden things that i should pay attention?

2.i read that for trenitalia web, cannot buy the tickets that doesnot belong Italia city. What about at trainline? do i have to concern about this things?

3. how will i get the tickets?

4.do i need a seat reservation or it is already include in the fare shown?

Thanks for your help

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 September 2017 at 17:54:49 #869747

Hi Irene,

There is nothing hidden that I am aware of! 🙂 Taxes are included on prices in Europe.

Trainline should give you access to all trains – if they list it you can buy it.
    Tickets can be emailed to you for printing at home in most cases.

Reservations are typically included on international trains yes – it should be noted when you purchase the ticket.

For other companies you can buy this ticket from click here.

Lucas

irene
    Participant
    7 posts
    13 September 2017 at 3:27:33 #869748

thank you Lucas

• The thread ‘Lucerne to Milan ticket with trainline.com’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.