Apr 7, 2012 - 4:42 AM
First of all, I just want to say reading your forum has been really useful. Thank you for all the useful information.
I have planned my trip going around Switzerland (and will fly out to Rome).
Just want to get your advice on my choices of trains and the passes (and other comments if any :-))
Does a Swiss pass cover all my train routes? From reading your forum, I assume it does. Am I correct? =)
- Zurich to Lucerne >> Rail (Swiss pass)
- Lucerne to Interlaken >> Golden Pass (Brunig Panoramic Express)
- Interlaken to Jungfrau >> Rail (Swiss pass)
- Interlaken to Zermatt >> Lötschberg Regio Express (I am not surea about this...)
- Zermatt to Lugano >> Bernina Express
- Lugano to Rome >> by plane
Please help suggest. Thank you!