Apr 1, 2018 - 2:59 PM
These are the trips I hope to do during an 8 day trip in Switzerland.
(1) Zurich airport to Lucerne by rail on day 1.
(2) Boat trips and cover surrounding areas of Lucerne on days 2, 3 and 4.
(3) Lucerne to Wengen by rail and stay 2 nights which brings me to day 6.
(4) Wengen to Montreux by rail and spend two nights there which brings me to day 7 and 8. Would like to visit the Charlie Chaplin museum.
(5) Montreux to Geneva airport on day 8.
The Golden Scenic Route seems to be the most scenic route to take for the trip from Lucerne to Montreux. What is the best way to go about organising these trips and how much do they cost?