Lugano, Zermatt, St Moritz in June 2021

• aidan
    Participant
    7 posts
    5 June 2020 at 3:58:09 #825569

My wife Yvonne and I hope to visit Switzerland next June 2021. In all probability we will arrive into Milan with Cathay Pacific from Sydney, Australia. Then take the train to Lugano for1 to 2 days. Our time will be limited to about 6/7 days. We plan 3 train trips as follows:

1: Lugano to Zermatt, via Locarno, Domodossola using the Centovalli Railway along the way. ( 2 nights at Zermatt )

2: Zermatt to either Chur or St Moritz on the Glacier Express ( 2 nights Chur or St Moritz )

3: Chur/St Moritz to Lugano on the Bernina Express and bus. (1/2 nights at lugano)

Can you advise if the 3 day Swiss Travel Pass Flex is the best option for my itinerary, or is there an alternative cheaper option.

Regards.

Aidan Gleeson

• The thread ‘Lugano, Zermatt, St Moritz in June 2021’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.