Luggage Express service from zurich Airport

Luggage Express service from zurich Airport

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
geniewho
geniewho
27 posts
May 18, 2017 - 10:43 AM

Hi

I wonder if you could help. I wanted to send my luggage ahead to Wengen when I arrive at Zurich airport mid June (hoping to send it before 9am and collect at wengen after 6pm). I thought this was the Luggage Express service but when I went SBB website, could not find the Zurich Airport option under Luggage Express connections. Zurich Airport was only available for Luggage option and Flight Luggage option.

Does this mean I can't send my luggage ahead with Luggage Express option which costs CHF12 per bag plus flat fee of CHF30? And I will have to do so using Flight Luggage which costs CHF22 per bag and an additional CHF30 for Flight Luggage Express?

Appreciate any advice on this.

Thanks

Lucas
Lucas
3096 posts
expert &
May 18, 2017 - 11:09 AM in reply to geniewho

Hi geniewho,

Yes to/from an airport you must use the flight luggage option. You can take your luggage to Zurich main station (about 10 minutes by train from the airport) and use the express luggage option there if you like.

Lucas

geniewho
geniewho
27 posts
May 18, 2017 - 11:13 AM

Hi Lucas

Thanks for the quick response. However I see that Zurich Airport is available for the Luggage option (if I don't mind receiving it 2 days later) on the SBB website. And it says CHF12 per bag. Is my understanding wrong?

Thanks

Lucas
Lucas
3096 posts
expert &
May 18, 2017 - 1:25 PM in reply to geniewho

Yes, if you are ok with getting it two days later that is an option as well.

Cheers

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017