Luggage service Zurich Airport to Mürren

• Turgon
    Participant
    36 posts
    4 June 2022 at 14:45:09 #827409

I’ve already booked luggage service for our trip to Murren (using swissspasses. com, which offers express same day luggage delivery service to Murren, where SBB does not express service). However, now my companion wants to add an additional bag to that order, and I don’t know if we’re going to be able to to that (you have to affix special green tags to the luggage, and I’m afraid we won’t receive them in time. I’ve already emailed them, I’m just waiting to hear back).

If we can’t, then she says she can deal with the regular SBB 2 day service to Murren, since one of her bags will be delivered same day of travel, and she’s also bringing a carry on, so she’ll have enough items to hold her over for the 2 day wait. Anyway, I know I can just collect the bag at the Zurich airport baggage claim, an drop it off at the train station in the office, scheduling and paying for it then. But how does it work, if I want to schedule it ahead of time? Do I buy it online, they send me a special receipt, and I give that receipt at the airport train station? Is it like the service I’m already using – do they have to send me special tags that need to be affixed to my luggage?

Sorry for the last minute questions. Thanks for any advice.

• The thread ‘Luggage service Zurich Airport to Mürren’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.