Luggage storage in Grindelwald

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 July 2018 at 16:42:54 #817217

Hi there,

Can someone suggest to me where can I store my luggages for a short period, let say about 3-4hrs before I proceed to my next destination to Zermatt. My luggage size is 29″ – 1pc, 25″ – 2pc.

Can I send my luggages to Zermatt Stn from Grindelwald Grund? Is this possible? Are there any alternative way to store my luggage because I dont want to pull to n fro my luggage with me.

Thks in advance.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 July 2018 at 18:51:15 #891092

Hi EricQ and welcome to MySwissAlps!

You can read about your options to send luggage ahead here: https://www.myswissalp s.com/train/practical/ luggage

Unfortunately, most same day service has been eliminated. but there is an express option to send to an address in Switzerland.

As for Grindelwald, there are lockers at the station that will fit your luggage. 5chf and bring coins!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 July 2018 at 18:59:23 #891093

Hi Lucas

Thanks for your prompt reply. That’s really ease my doubt abt the luggage storage especially the larger size.

Now am looking forward to fly to Swiss this Sunday.

Regards

Eric

• The thread ‘Luggage storage in Grindelwald’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.