Zones need Luzern to Engelberg from Luzern

Zones need Luzern to Engelberg from Luzern

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
rockoyster
rockoyster
914 posts
top member
Mar 18, 2017 - 10:28 PM

Hi Folks,

Just looking at options for a round trip to Engelberg and am presented with attached options on SBB ticket shop. Do I need 7 zone or all zone?

Can I just buy tickets for Titlis at Engelberg depending on how the weather looks on the day? I have Swiss Half Fare Card. Does that provide 50% discount on Titlis ticket?

Thanks as always for your much valued advice and assistance.

Please login to see the attached documents
Lucas
Lucas
3339 posts
expert &
Mar 19, 2017 - 12:49 PM in reply to rockoyster

Hi Rockoyster,

The 7 zone pass will get you to Engelberg (click on the + sign beside the price on the page your screenshot is from and it will show you the zones it covers. Here is a pdf zone plan from Luzern public transit.

Yes, you can just buy a ticket to Titlis from Engelberg on the day of travel - you can find details on the discount on our Swiss Half Fare Card page (Titlis is at the bottom of that page for example, and it is 50% off).

Lucas

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017