Home  ▶  Get in touch  ▶  Forum  ▶  Maestrani Chocolarium + Appenzeller Schaukäserei

Maestrani Chocolarium + Appenzeller Schaukäserei

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Angel7105
Angel7105
18 posts
Nov 29, 2019 - 6:41 AM

Hi

Chocolate factory + cheese factory in Zurich. My question are :

1) Direction by train , from zurich main train station to Maestrani Chocolarium. Should i stop at Flawil station or Uzwil station ? Then, from station, take bus 741 to Maestrani Chocolarium. Some info, take train to uzwil station. Can i know, which is the correct station should i drop off ?

2) With swiss travel pass, do boths area with free entrance ? Their entrance fee, Maestrani Chocolarium about CHF 14, and for Appenzeller Schaukaserei about CHF 9.

Thank you.

Angel7105

Anna
Anna
322 posts
top member &
Nov 29, 2019 - 7:22 AM in reply to Angel7105

Hi Angel7105,

If you're travelling from Zurich main station, you need to change in Uzwil for the bus 747 to Flawil (stop: Maestrani).

www.myswissalps.com/ti metable

You don't need a ticket for admission into the Maetrani's Chocolarium if you have the Swiss Travel Pass. However, you would need to pay extra if you plan to participate in any of in-house courses on offer.

Unfortunately, the Appenzeller Schaukaserei is not included in the list of free museums to visit for holders of the Swiss Travel Pass.

For more info: www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/details

Regards,

Anna

Last modified on Nov 29, 2019 - 7:24 AM by Anna

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019