Maestrani Chocolarium + Appenzeller Schaukäserei

• Angel7105
    Participant
    65 posts
    29 November 2019 at 6:41:20 #824566

Hi

Chocolate factory + cheese factory in Zurich. My question are :

1) Direction by train , from zurich main train station to Maestrani Chocolarium. Should i stop at Flawil station or Uzwil station ? Then, from station, take bus 741 to Maestrani Chocolarium. Some info, take train to uzwil station. Can i know, which is the correct station should i drop off ?

2) With swiss travel pass, do boths area with free entrance ? Their entrance fee, Maestrani Chocolarium about CHF 14, and for Appenzeller Schaukaserei about CHF 9.

Thank you.

Angel7105

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6376 posts
    29 November 2019 at 7:22:16 #925798

Hi Angel7105,

If you’re travelling from Zurich main station, you need to change in Uzwil for the bus 747 to Flawil (stop: Maestrani).

http://www.myswissalps.com/ti metable

You don’t need a ticket for admission into the Maetrani’s Chocolarium if you have the Swiss Travel Pass. However, you would need to pay extra if you plan to participate in any of in-house courses on offer.

Unfortunately, the Appenzeller Schaukaserei is not included in the list of free museums to visit for holders of the Swiss Travel Pass.

For more info: http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/details

Regards,

Anna

• The thread ‘Maestrani Chocolarium + Appenzeller Schaukäserei’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.