Making a seat reservation to Bernina Express

Making a seat reservation to Bernina Express

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
helenn
helenn
4 posts
Jan 14, 2017 - 2:22 PM

Hello,

Thank you for your previous advices on how to book tickets to a certain Bernina Express train! I have now bumped into another problem called seat reservations to this specific train. I cannot find a way to do it. First I tried Rhb site, but direct Bernina train from Tirano to Chur doesn't show in those pages. It hasn't shown there once after November when I purchased the tickets from ACP Rail's site. Next I tried ACP Rail site for seat reservations. The site hasn't worked for multiple days now. It keeps giving me an error message that online prices are currently unavailable for the selected route. I've tried contacting ACP but haven't received an answer yet. In the meanwhile I tried to book seats from here: www.myswissalps.com/ti metable but this specific Bernina train doesn't show in there either. It leaves from Tirano at 14:26 pm to Chur.

I'm pretty lost here! :) I already have the train tickets for 12th of February so three seats for our family would be nice! Any suggestions of how to proceed?

Arno
Arno
10344 posts
expert &
Jan 14, 2017 - 3:57 PM

Hi helenn,

Your tickets may include seat reservations, but if not you can find booking links on the Bernina Express page (Tickets and Packages tabs). I'd suggest to give it a try on www.happyrail.com/en/p ass/europe/switzerland /panoramic-trains.

Last modified on Jan 14, 2017 - 3:58 PM by Arno
smketer
smketer
3 posts
Jan 14, 2017 - 11:28 PM

I am trying to figure out how best to get from Locarno to Bellinoza and take the Bernina Express from there to Chur. Any help would be appreciated, thank you

Lucas
Lucas
5516 posts
expert &
Jan 15, 2017 - 8:59 AM in reply to smketer

Hi smketer and welcome to MySwissAlps,

Can I ask that you post this question on the rail forum as its own thread? This is Helenn's thread and we'd be happy to help you there. :)

Thanks!
Lucas

smketer
smketer
3 posts
Jan 15, 2017 - 4:37 PM in reply to Lucas

Sure, sorry didn't mean to hijack anything

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018