Matterhorn or Jungfraujoch? Only have time for one

Matterhorn or Jungfraujoch? Only have time for one

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
suhsientan
suhsientan
15 posts
Sep 6, 2017 - 2:46 PM

I was told not to miss Matterhorn in Zermatt and Jungfraujoch in Wengen. Due to time constraint, I may have to chose one. Which will be the 'must not' missed.

ashwaniece
ashwaniece
9 posts
Sep 6, 2017 - 7:24 PM

Hi there,

Go for jungfraujoch. When you return back, you will carry a memory for a lifetime with you. It's an out of this world experience to visit jungfrou.

suhsientan
suhsientan
15 posts
Sep 6, 2017 - 10:19 PM in reply to ashwaniece

Thanks!

Can you also advise me on Golden Pass Line and Bernina Express. Was considering to take Bernina to Tirano then enroute to Rome. It will be a long day of train rides. Is it worth doing it since we will be experiencing scenic train from Lucerne to Interlaken.

Appreciate you could help clear me out in this!

Arno
Arno
9748 posts
expert &
Sep 7, 2017 - 7:55 AM

The Bernina Express is definitely worth it and very different from the Golden Pass line from Lucerne to Interlaken. Another option is the Gotthard Panorama Express. Many details about all the scenic trains can be found here: www.myswissalps.com/ac tivities/scenictrips/t rain.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018