Meeting arriving passengers at Zurich airport

Meeting arriving passengers at Zurich airport

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Nevertoolate
Nevertoolate
26 posts
Jun 3, 2018 - 4:21 PM

Hi all-- Later this summer, I will need to meet my daughter as an arriving passenger at ZRH. She'll be arriving on a flight from the US. (I'll have arrived a few weeks prior.) Can anyone advise as to the most fool-proof and convenient location to have as our meet point?

Thanks.

NTL

Lucas
Lucas
6430 posts
expert &
Jun 3, 2018 - 7:17 PM in reply to Nevertoolate

Hi NTL,

It is quite simple for you to train into Zurich airport and walk up to the arrivals area to meet her. It'll take maybe 10 minutes at the longest from the train to arrivals.

See more details and terminal plans here: https://www.myswissalp s.com/airports/zurich

Alpenrose666
Alpenrose666
2263 posts
top member
Jun 3, 2018 - 11:39 PM in reply to Nevertoolate

If no-one comes up with a better idea, you could consider the airport Information Service Centre.

The advantage of that is that there is only one of them, it is well signposted, and anyone working at the airport would be able to direct you to it if necessary. It is also conveniently located for access to and from the airport railway station.

I have attached a PDF with directions for finding it.

Alpenrose

Last modified on Jun 3, 2018 - 11:39 PM by Alpenrose666
Please login to see the attached documents
Nevertoolate
Nevertoolate
26 posts
Jun 4, 2018 - 2:41 AM in reply to Alpenrose666

Perfect-- thank you both.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018