Easy location to meet family at Zurich Airport

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Gramcookie
Gramcookie
5 posts
Jun 18, 2019 - 2:53 PM

I will arrive at Zurich Airport from Oslo on SAS at the same time that my daughter and grandkids arrive from the US on American Airlines. We will probably be arriving at different terminals. I want to find the easiest meeting location. Do we go through the same baggage claim area regardless of the terminal at which we arrived? if so, then we can meet just outside that baggage claim area. Thanks for your advice.

Steph
Steph
1523 posts
top member &
Jun 20, 2019 - 3:57 AM in reply to Gramcookie

Hello Gramcookie,

Normally flights from the US will arrive in terminal E, other flights mostly in other terminals.

The different terminals do NOT necessarily have the same baggage claim area. The best place to meet is maybe the area of the train station of the airport, where you'll find Check-in 3.

Assuming you will continue your journey by train anyway you'd be at the right spot already. Additionally this place is easy to reach from whichever terminal, as it's the "normal" route to leave the airport.

You will find more information, incl. interactive maps, in the "more on other websites" section of below link:
- www.myswissalps.com/ai rports/zurich

Best,
Steph

Last modified on Jun 20, 2019 - 3:58 AM by Steph

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019