Milan to Interlaken with Swiss Travel Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 October 2017 at 8:15:02 #813548

I will be entering from Milan by rail to Interlaken. Planning to buy Swiss Travel Pass at Chiasso train station. Was wondering if I buy it online can I use it from Milan to Chiasso?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 October 2017 at 8:48:22 #871184

Hi Nikki and welcome to MySwissAlps!

Yes, you can buy the Swiss Travel Pass online here. You then just need to buy a ticket from Milan to Chiasso (either online here or when you are in Milan).

The Swiss Travel Pass can be emailed to you when bought online and printed at home. Then you just need to show it to train personal when asked once the train gets to/passes Chiasso (no need to leave the train).

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 October 2017 at 13:49:21 #871185

Thanks but it is compulsory to choose by international mail when I purchase the Swiss Travel Pass online that is the reason I choose to buy it in Chiasso.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 October 2017 at 17:01:25 #871186

Hi Nikki,

No, you can have it emailed to you if you want. Any of the retailers on my link above will allow you to get it via PDF on an email to print out.

• The thread ‘Milan to Interlaken with Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.