Mount titlis and jungfrau pass

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
vmshah
vmshah
1 post
Mar 27, 2012 - 8:16 PM
Hi,

My wife and I are visiting switzerland from 1-apr-2012 to 9-apr-2012. We already have swiss saver pass for 8 days.
My journey from interlaken to grindlewald is free. For journey from grindlewald to jungfrau i need to buy pass. On sbb.ch i am getting pass for 170CHF for return journey for both of us(A checked half travel card checkbox). And on some other website i found pass for 128CHF for return journey for both of us. I am confused whether should i buy pass to jungfrau on the spot from grindlewald Or i should buy before in hand to get best rate.

I also wanted to visit mount titils. my ride up to engleberg is free. from there i need ticket for gondola, which is costing me online around 50CHF. I have same confusion that sholuld i pass before i reach to switzerland or i get the same rate even if i buy on the spot.

-Vishal
Annika
Annika
5009 posts
expert &
Mar 28, 2012 - 1:20 PM
Hello vishal. You can best buy your tickets for the Jungfraujoch and Titlis on the spot before boarding the train or cable car. Titlis is discounted by 50%. The Jungfraujoch is discounted by 25% up from Grindelwald (checking the half-fare card checkbox will show 50% discounted prices). You can calculate the right prices for the Jungfraujoch by calculating 75% of the prices listed at the Jungfrau railways website.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019