Mount Titlis and Mount Pilatus coverage in a day

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 March 2017 at 18:48:13 #811194

I will be in Lucerne for two nights stay. Day one I will be visiting Golden pass, Lake Geneva and Lake Lucerne. Day two I am planning to visit Mount Titlis and Mount Pilatus. Is it possible to cover these two mountains in single day?

If weather is not clear, what other option we have to visit in Lucerne?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 March 2017 at 6:25:33 #860532

Hi Samaje76,

Both days you are planning are doable but fairly long days. Take a look at train schedules and connections here to help you plan out departures and arrivals. Your other post stated you would be starting in Zermatt before visiting Lake Geneva, riding the Golden Pass train route and Lake Lucerne, is that still true or have plans changed?

Lucas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 March 2017 at 14:57:08 #860533

Dear Mr. Lucas

You are right for day one Golden pass

Day two will be Mount Pilatus and Titlis

• The thread ‘Mount Titlis and Mount Pilatus coverage in a day’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.