Mountain tickets with Swiss Travel Pass 10 adults

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 April 2018 at 4:32:50 #815462

Hi,

We are 10 adults with swiss travel pass. Have been told that is we do group reservation we can get 10 th passenger free. The mountains we are planning to cover are jungfaroch,titils,glacier paradise

Jungfaroch team confirmed that swiss travel pass + group reservation we get swiss travel pass doscpudi and the 10 person is free. But galcier paradise and titls people have not acknowledged is it the same rule for other two mountains as well ?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    22 April 2018 at 7:54:06 #882913

Hi Kanted,

There is a group discount for train travelers without a pass (see here), but that does not apply to other modes of transport like cable cars. At least as far as I know. Also I didn’t think you will get that discount on top of the discount you already get with your Swiss Travel Pass. But if the Jungfraujoch team understood you will all have passes and still confirms the additional discount then I’ll you’re lucky 🙂

As for Titlis and the Glacier Paradise you can enjoy the 50% discount of your pass. I am not aware of anything else.

Have fun!

• The thread ‘Mountain tickets with Swiss Travel Pass 10 adults’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.