Mt Pilatus included in Happyrail”s STP?

• SIVA
    Participant
    41 posts
    26 March 2018 at 7:28:30 #814964

Hi Everyone!!

I bought my 8 days STP from happyrail website.

I’m aware of the fact that Mt.Pilatus is no more covered fully with STP. But happyrail website clearly mentions that STP covers Mt pilatus. I guess the website is not updated. Or do they have any special deal with their STP. I’m asking out of curiosity😀😀. I have attached the screen shot of it

Cheers

Siva

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    26 March 2018 at 8:42:43 #879856

Hello Siva,

I’d say HappyRail have “forgotten” to update their website. There is only one STP irrespective of who you buy it from and Pilatus is only 50% discount for 2018.

SIVA
    Participant
    41 posts
    26 March 2018 at 8:53:30 #879857

Hi Rockoyster

Thanks for your reply. Yeah I was pretty certain about it because I’m following this wonderful website for quite sometime.

Thanks a ton for all your valuable inputs. Excited about my first Switzerland trip.

Regards

Siva

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    26 March 2018 at 8:55:54 #879858

Enjoy! 😎

• The thread ‘Mt Pilatus included in Happyrail”s STP?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.