Mt. Rigi & Mt. Pilatus & Rhein Falls in one day

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    8 May 2018 at 8:47:05 #881415

Hi Zatakiap78 –

The map –

Mapsearch.CH

offers some information.

I have searched for the address on Zihlmattweg.

Then, using the menus under “Points of Interest” I have turned on two sets of icons ( two layers) on the map.

Under “Pints of Interest/Entertainment” I checked “Swimming Pools.”

Under Points of “Interest/Traffic” I turned on only “Buses/trams.” That helps you see what public transport is available.

map.search.ch/Luzern,Z ihlmattweg-44?poi=bad,camping,haltes telle,kirche&pos=66749 6,209440&z=64

The map reveals some different kinds of swimming pools/beaches as purple icons. Check all the icons by mousing over them. Turn off the ” buses” icons layer to see the swimming places clearly . There is one on Lake Lucerne at Strandbad Tribschen not too far away, with a bus stop nearby. “Strandbad” is a “bathing beach.” There is another well known one on the other side of the lake, at the Lido (Park and beach) near the Transport Museum.

To the south, near Horw, there are a couple on the lake.

Slowpoke

Viewing 61 post (of 61 total)
  • The thread ‘Mt. Rigi & Mt. Pilatus & Rhein Falls in one day’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.