Which pass for one day Mount Rigi

• Cr91958
    Participant
    16 posts
    4 July 2019 at 23:28:49 #822661

Hi All,

I would like to take the trip to Mt. Rigi in this way:

Boat Luzern – Vitznau, Vitznau Rigi Bahn (red train) to Rigi Kulm come down on the Arth Rigi Bahn – to Arth Goldau and then take any train from Arth Goldau to Luzern. We plan on hiking the Rigi Kulm Ridge Trail so we will end at Rigi Klosterli. I am unsure as to the best way to purchase tickets for this. We will not have a Pass as we will have come from the Bernese Oberland and that pass is no longer valid. THere are many packages but it is difficult to try and figure out what would be the best way to go, Point to Point, Day Pass, Classic Round Trip as featured on the Rigi website.

I didn’t think it worthwhile to purchase a Tell Pass for the 3 days we will be in Lucerne as if the weather isn’t good, then we won’t be doing the mountain trips we have planned which are Rigi and Stanserhorn. BUt maybe I should rethink that. Any help is appreciated.

• The thread ‘Which pass for one day Mount Rigi’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.