Mt. Titlis from Engelberg by car

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 January 2018 at 17:41:12 #814157

I would like to travel to Mt. Titlis from Engelberg and ride the cable car as far as I can. I will be having a rental car. Is it best to drive to Mt. Titlis or take some other means of transportation to get to Mt. Titlis. Also, where do I purchase tickets? Thanks!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 January 2018 at 17:53:52 #875204

Hi Kamvenk and welcome to MySwissAlps!

If you are staying in Engelberg you can just drive a few minutes to the mountain station in Engelberg and from there travel to the top of Mt. Titlis.
    Tickets can be bought at the train station or online here.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 January 2018 at 17:56:30 #875205

Thank you so much! In your opinion how much time should I allocate to being here? I am also an avid photographer and want to take my time photographing various views. Thanks!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 January 2018 at 18:15:36 #875206

2 hours is about the average. There is a lot to do up there (read through the link above) so I would guess at least 3 hours for you.

• The thread ‘Mt. Titlis from Engelberg by car’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.