Lucerne to Mount Titlis and available activities

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 July 2019 at 11:06:33 #822609

hello everyone .

i will be travelling to mt titlis and we are ready to explore that area the whole. but we do not have a plan . i wanted to know the best time to reach there and also how to get there from alpina hotel Frankenstrasse 6, 6003 Luzern, Switzerland. Also i wanted to know what all are there to see there and about the shops and restaurants there…

thnkss.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 July 2019 at 12:48:33 #916741

Hello Karthika and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

Nice to hear you’re coming to Switzerland.

Find information about Mount Titlis, incl. “How to get there” in the route tab of below link:
    http://www.myswissalps.com/ti tlis

You will have to take a train from Lucerne to Engelberg, from where you ascend the mountain by cable car. Use below timetable to see train connections, as the cable cars run regularly.
    http://www.myswissalps.com/ti metable

There are lots of activities on the Mountain, Snow fun, a suspension bridge and a chair-lift to take on the peak as well as a lake half way up the mountain (Trübsee), where you can do some hiking or even take a rowing boat (depending on the time of year you’re coming).

Best,
    Steph

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 July 2019 at 6:48:26 #916742

thank youuuuu

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 July 2019 at 11:31:35 #916743

You’re welcooooooooome… 🙂

Enjoy your trip and get back to us anytime for further support.

Best,
    Steph

• The thread ‘Lucerne to Mount Titlis and available activities’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.