Mt. Titlis cost using Swiss Travel Pass

• Scg21
    Participant
    7 posts
    5 June 2018 at 10:50:20 #816459

hi,

i am planning a visit to mt. titlis from lucerne on 28th. June 2018 using my 8 day swiss travel pass. can anyone tell me how much expenses i will be incurring for the same when i use my swiss travel pass & what would be the route if i travel by train from lucerne to mt. titlis and back.

thanks.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 June 2018 at 11:17:24 #887459

Hi Scg21,

You can find the most direct route using the Swiss railways timetable here: https://www.myswissalp s.com/timetable.

It will also give you the fare for the trip from Lucerne. The price you first see is for Swiss Half Fare Card holders. So double the price to get the regular fare, and then take your discount into effect, which is 50% off.

Scg21
    Participant
    7 posts
    5 June 2018 at 12:17:01 #887460

Thanks. That was helpful.

• The thread ‘Mt. Titlis cost using Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.