Mar 4, 2018 - 10:02 PM
We will be visiting Switzerland during the second week of April. We have planned to spend a little less than 2 days in the Jungfrau region. We will arrive at Interlaken at about 11 am on day 1 and leave Interlaken early in the morning on day 3. We wish to visit Schilthorn and Zungfraujoch. Also, one primary objective is to spend some time in a quintessential Swiss village. We wish to spend the first night at a village. The second night has to be at Interlaken as we will catch a train very early next morning.
Would appreciate if you could help me with the answers to my following questions.
1) Which of the two villages of Murren and Wengen reflects the true characteristics of a Swiss village ?
2) How long does it usually take to explore Gimmelwald, Murren and Wengen by foot (each individually) ?
3) Is it possible to see both Schilthorn and Zungfraujoch on the same day ?
4) Is it recommended to see or do something in Interlaken during the time we have ?
5) Based on our wish, can you suggest an itinerary indicating the sequence ?