Feb 23, 2020 - 3:41 AM
Yes, I am aware and not planning on Schilthorn. I am there 24 & 25 and will do this 25th depending on weather forecasts and in case I change my mind about Schilthorn. If track to Gimmelwald is not open, I will use the cable car.
Last modified on Feb 23, 2020 - 3:51 AM by Skst