Jun 15, 2014 - 6:12 PM
Hi, Thanks for your advice!!
Based on our above discussion, have made some changes in the plan. Please suggest if this sounds better!!
1. Zurich airport to Luzern. Explore Luzern in the evening. Suggest some places in Luzern which would be best to explore in the evening.
2. Luzern to Interlaken to Jungfraujoch. Back to Luzern. If sufficient time left would explore a bit of Interlaken.
3. Luzern to Lauterbrunnen to Wengen. Explore Wengen. Lauterbrunnen to Grutschalp to Murren. Please help to plan this day's trip. Thinking of dropping the idea to Trumelbach falls, since there might not be sufficient time. Is trip to Schlithorn possible during this day. Will it involve extra cost besides Swiss pass?
4. Explore Luzern.In the afternoon take the boat to Vitznau and then go up the Rigi by. Return by cable car to Weggis and take a direct boat back to Luzern
5. Luzern to Broc Gruyeres to Montreux. Visit chocolate and cheese factory. Back to Luzern.
6. Luzern to Bern to Basel. Back to Luzern.
7. Luzern to Zurich. Explore Zurich. Back to Luzern.
8. Luzern to Geneva. Back home..
Have dropped Zermatt and Matterhorn, think would be too hectic. Please suggest if the above plan sounds better.