My Dream Place

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 June 2011 at 5:50:21 #804434

Hi Hello

Good day
    I am from Dubai. Planning to visit to Switerland by July 29-Aug 4. Myself, my wife and child (5year 9 months) Planning to land in Zurich. Directly can i go to Interlaken by train and stay there for 2 nights and then move to Lausanne for 3 nights
    my question is: 1. from Interlaken which places i can cover and how
    2. from Lausanne which places i can cover and how

Due to i am trvelling with chid i need to book all the train tickets from here to aviod problems.

Thanks & Regards

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    28 June 2011 at 16:12:11 #833325

Hi kvnandu,

Good to hear that your dream place will become reality! Our website lists day trip suggestions for the Interlaken region. The timetable will show you how long it takes to reach your locations of choice. The Lausanne region has been discussed in the forum. I think this topic might be of interest to you.

You could consider an 8-day Swiss Saver Pass for 2 adults. Then you wouldn’t need any train/bus/boat tickets except discounted tickets for the cable cars which can be purchased on the spot.

I hope this helps!

• The thread ‘My Dream Place’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.