My Switzerland Trip in Nov 2011

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 September 2011 at 0:00:08 #804715

Hi,

Good day!
    Thanks to review and advice on my itinerary & pls advice which pass is the best choice for my trip 🙂

1st Day (20 Nov): Reach Zurich at 09:30am and straight away go to Interlaken. Walk around at Interlaken town and take a boat ride at either Breinz or Thunz Lake. Overnight at Interlaken.

2nd Day(21 Nov): Go up to Jungfraujoch early morning. Will go to Lucern at around 3pm from Interlaken. Overnight at Lucern

3rd Day (22 Nov): walking around at Lucern and proceed to Zurich by 4pm. Overnight at Zurich.

4th Day (23 Nov): to catch 8:55am flight from Zurich to Paris.

Your prompt reply would be highly appreciated 😉

Thanks & Cheers,
    CY

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 September 2011 at 8:36:17 #834235

By the way, is Swiss flexi pass or Half Fare Pass work best for my case?
    Thanks to advice

Annika
    7104 posts
    25 September 2011 at 8:48:56 #834236

Hello chiying82, and welcome to the forum! I’d say a 3 day Swiss Saver Flexi Pass suits your plans best. You’ve planned quite some traveling on day 1, 2 and 3, and the Swiss Flexi Pass allows you to do so for free in regular trains, buses and boats. That means you’d only have to buy a separate discounted ticket for the Jungfraujoch trip. All other trips (including a boat trips over lake Brienz or lake Thun) can be made without having to buy additional tickets.

By the way, if you like you can add another trip on day 3, besides your Lucerne visit. Consider a boat trip or a visit to the Pilatus for example.

• The thread ‘My Switzerland Trip in Nov 2011’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.