Trip to Zermatt, Montreux and Lucerne in April

• Goutamchsaha
    Participant
    8 posts
    9 August 2019 at 9:32:08 #823323

We are a family of 4 members. Myself, wife and two adult daughters. My elder daughter studies at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany. I have planned to visit Switzerland during 1st week of April 2020 in the following manner.

We three shall take flight from Kolkata India and reach Frankfurt on 05.04.20 morning . We shall spend 2days in Karlsruhe with my elder daughter and then all four of us move to Zermatt directly on 7th. Stay 2nights thereon. On 9th we shall move to Montreux and stay overnight. On 10th we shall take Golden Pass route and arrive at Lucerne and stay overnight. On 11th visit Mt Titlis, on 12th visit Pilatus, on 13th visit Interlaken to enjoy Brienz lake cruise and visit upto Grindelwald and back to Lucerne. On 14th we shall visit Rhine falls and back to Lucerne. On 15th we take train to Frankfurt Airport. I avoided Zurich Airport because round flight trips works cheaper. So we are spending 2 days at Karlsruhe, 2 days at Zermatt, 1day at Montreux, 5days at Lucerne. It is fine and doable.?This is my 1st visit to Switzerland. Please suggest any modification for betterment. Thanks and regards

G C saha

• The thread ‘Trip to Zermatt, Montreux and Lucerne in April’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.