Jun 12, 2017 - 3:49 PM
hi, my family (2 adults & 2 kids,11&12 years old) will arrive in Switzerland Basel from Paris on 3rd Dec 2017 about 12noon. We will be heading to Munich on 6th Dec 2017 about 5pm. We plan to buy 4 days Swiss pass for 2 of us, so our kids will get free to travel in Switzerland.
Places we are interested:
1. lucerne - boat ride in lake Lucernce, kapellbrucke, lion monument, *Swiss museum of transport(if time permitted)*
2. Engelberg - Mt.Titlis
3. Interlaken - lauterbrunnen, murren, grindelwald
1. Pls help to put all these places into my itinerary.
2. To save time, can I take GoldenPass panoramic at Lucernce & align at interlaken ?
3. Pls advice if I have missed any better choice or museum or can add in more in my plan.
4. We prefer to stay in grindelwald, Lucerne. Pls advise.