Need help in 4 night itinerary Lucerne & Wengen

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 July 2017 at 12:37:07 #812502

Hi, after much consideration, here is our itinerary. We will travel with 4days Swiss pass:

1. 07th Dec 2017- will reach Lucerne about 1pm. Check in & roam around the city. Stay in Lucerne

2. 08th Dec 2017- mt rigi with lake Lucerne cruise. Stay in Lucerne

*plan to visit bern,should I put it on 7th or 8th?*

3. 9th Dec 2017- the earliest train to Mt Titlis , then check in wengen in the evening.

4. 10th Dec 2017- visit wengen & lauterbrunne. (Or any other villages?)Taking 2pm golden pass panoramic to montreux. Just to spend some time at lake Geneva and chillon castle. Then heading to Geneva for over night to catch early flight on 11th Dec 2017.

Pls advise. Thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 July 2017 at 13:06:04 #866210

Another option:

on 9th dec , go straight to lauterbrunne from lucern & up to schilthorn. Then check in wengen.

*we would like to have some snow play.so may I know Mt Titlis or schilthorn is better?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 July 2017 at 17:08:08 #866211

Hi Swissdec2017,

I’m not sure I would try to fit Bern into your itinerary. Is there something there you really want to see? If so I would try and work it in on Dec.7

Both mountains will have lots of snow in the winter – look at which destination offers more for your interests – Mt. Titlis or Schilthorn. I think Mt. Titlis has more snow activities for play!

Lucas

• The thread ‘Need help in 4 night itinerary Lucerne & Wengen’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.