Need help with Gotthard Panorama seat reservations

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15482 posts
    27 May 2017 at 13:47:55 #863794

Thanks for letting me know. The SBB site is mostly for Swiss residents (apart from checking train schedules, that’s for everyone). Foreign credit card transactions tend to fail quite often. There are a few threads on that here in the forum. The other ticket retailers we mostly link to from MySwissAlps are tailored to tourists and I haven’t heard from payment issues with them. Apart from exceptions of course as there is no such thing as a perfect website unfortunately.

I’m glad you like our forum, thanks!

ProfRob
    Participant
    12 posts
    27 May 2017 at 14:45:46 #863795

Thanks for the info, Arno. I now have my Swiss Travel Pass and seat reservations for the Golden Pass Line, Glacier Express and Bernina Express. Looking forward to enjoying Switzerland! Cheers!

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • The thread ‘Need help with Gotthard Panorama seat reservations’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.