Swiss Half Fare Card coupons?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 June 2018 at 17:38:16 #816606

Hi I saw on a few websites ppl selling sbb half fare coupon codes where in you can get a trial half fare card for 2 months at 33chf.

Can somebody elaborate on this pls.

Can it be used by tourists?

Is this coupon even valid ?

If yes where can I get a coupon ?

Any help will be appreciated

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 June 2018 at 6:10:19 #888136

Hi Impactedmind,

These coupons crop up from time to time. I don’t know how one finds them though. Without seeing one I can’t tell you if it is valid or not. They would have buy before and use before dates and could be used my tourists I believe. Again you’ll need to find/see the coupon and read the terms and conditions.

I don’t know where they can be found.

Someone on the forum was offering to sell some of these coupons a few months ago but it was all very vague.

You can read through the post about it all here (long thread): https://www.myswissalp s.com/forum/topic/is-the-half-fare-pass-really-a-good-deal

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 June 2018 at 19:20:07 #888137

Oh I went through the post.

is it possible for your to provide me that particular members ‘rubmat’ email Id. So if I want I can get in touch with him.

Thanks

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 June 2018 at 13:10:33 #888138

Sorry,

We don’t exchange member contact details on the forums; except under exceptional circumstances, when that members asks us to.

• The thread ‘Swiss Half Fare Card coupons?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.