Swiss Half Fare Card coupons?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Impactedmind
Impactedmind
33 posts
Jun 12, 2018 - 5:38 PM

Hi I saw on a few websites ppl selling sbb half fare coupon codes where in you can get a trial half fare card for 2 months at 33chf.

Can somebody elaborate on this pls.

Can it be used by tourists?

Is this coupon even valid ?

If yes where can I get a coupon ?

Any help will be appreciated

Lucas
Lucas
10496 posts
top member
Jun 13, 2018 - 6:10 AM in reply to Impactedmind

Hi Impactedmind,

These coupons crop up from time to time. I don't know how one finds them though. Without seeing one I can't tell you if it is valid or not. They would have buy before and use before dates and could be used my tourists I believe. Again you'll need to find/see the coupon and read the terms and conditions.

I don't know where they can be found.

Someone on the forum was offering to sell some of these coupons a few months ago but it was all very vague.

You can read through the post about it all here (long thread): https://www.myswissalp s.com/forum/topic/is-the-half-fare-pass-really-a-good-deal

Last modified on Jun 13, 2018 - 6:14 AM by Lucas
Impactedmind
Impactedmind
33 posts
Jun 13, 2018 - 7:20 PM

Oh I went through the post.

is it possible for your to provide me that particular members 'rubmat' email Id. So if I want I can get in touch with him.

Thanks

Lucas
Lucas
10496 posts
top member
Jun 14, 2018 - 1:10 PM in reply to Impactedmind

Sorry,

We don't exchange member contact details on the forums; except under exceptional circumstances, when that members asks us to.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019