Swiss Half Fare Card coupons?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Impactedmind
Impactedmind
33 posts
Jun 12, 2018 - 5:38 PM

Hi I saw on a few websites ppl selling sbb half fare coupon codes where in you can get a trial half fare card for 2 months at 33chf.

Can somebody elaborate on this pls.

Can it be used by tourists?

Is this coupon even valid ?

If yes where can I get a coupon ?

Any help will be appreciated

Lucas
Lucas
9215 posts
expert &
Jun 13, 2018 - 6:10 AM in reply to Impactedmind

Hi Impactedmind,

These coupons crop up from time to time. I don't know how one finds them though. Without seeing one I can't tell you if it is valid or not. They would have buy before and use before dates and could be used my tourists I believe. Again you'll need to find/see the coupon and read the terms and conditions.

I don't know where they can be found.

Someone on the forum was offering to sell some of these coupons a few months ago but it was all very vague.

You can read through the post about it all here (long thread): https://www.myswissalp s.com/forum/topic/is-the-half-fare-pass-really-a-good-deal

Last modified on Jun 13, 2018 - 6:14 AM by Lucas
Impactedmind
Impactedmind
33 posts
Jun 13, 2018 - 7:20 PM

Oh I went through the post.

is it possible for your to provide me that particular members 'rubmat' email Id. So if I want I can get in touch with him.

Thanks

Lucas
Lucas
9215 posts
expert &
Jun 14, 2018 - 1:10 PM in reply to Impactedmind

Sorry,

We don't exchange member contact details on the forums; except under exceptional circumstances, when that members asks us to.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018