My family and I will be traveling to Switzerland this upcoming April
with the following itinerary :
22 April : Luzern (2 nights)
- Arrive Luzern around 5PM on the first day
- I have no clue how should we spend the 2nd full day here any suggestion of what to do or where to eat etc. would be appreciated. =)
24 April : Zermatt (2 nights)
- Arrive Zermatt about 5 PM (Glacier Express)
- Visit Matterhorn on the 2nd day, then still have some free time.
26 April : Interlaken (2 nights)
- Arrive Interlaken at about 3PM, not sure what to do with the remaining time.
- 2nd day, visit Jungfrau, then more free time in the afternoon
28 April : Lausanne (1 night)
- not much plan here, we stop here to catch train to Paris
Any suggestion on what to do, where to eat etc. would be appreciated :)
Also I'm still deciding whether should we buy the 1st or 2nd class Swiss Travel Pass.
I'm afraid that the train will be crowded on 2nd class or we might not able to get the ticket. (Heard that the seat for pass holder on each train is limited, not sure if this is true)
3 of us will have 3 full-sized luggages, I have bought the steel cable to tie the luggages to the rack.
But afraid that there there will be no space on the rack.
There is a lot of between 1st and 2nd class, and I'm wondering should I go for 1st with the issues stated above.
Thank you in advance!!