Home  ▶  Get in touch  ▶  Forum  ▶  Where to go in 2+2 days from Lausanne in June

Where to go in 2+2 days from Lausanne in June

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
SurbhiAgg
SurbhiAgg
4 posts
May 12, 2019 - 11:38 AM

Hi,

I will be traveling to Switzerland on June 9th and my flight is for Geneva Airport. I will leave on 16th evening. I have to stay in Lausanne from 11-14(3 days). So i have 2 days before Lausanne and 2 days After Lausanne. What places should i cover in these days. I planned to stay in Lucerne on 1st day and visit Mount Titlis. However, every location seems very far from Geneva. Can someone help me in deciding which places should i visit?

Steph
Steph
2039 posts
top member &
May 12, 2019 - 12:53 PM in reply to SurbhiAgg

Hello SubhiAgg and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

First of all find use these links to support your arrival in Geneva and stay in the Lausanne area:
- www.myswissalps.com/ai rports/geneva
- www.myswissalps.com/ge neva
- www.myswissalps.com/la usanne
- www.myswissalps.com/la kegeneva
- www.myswissalps.com/la kegenevawest

From Montreux on Lake Geneva you can take the Golden Pass scenic train towards Interlaken, which is a little closer than Lucerne and has just as much, if not more, to offer.

- www.myswissalps.com/go ldenpass
- www.myswissalps.com/mo ntreux
- www.myswissalps.com/in terlaken
- www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfrauregion

Or look at Zermatt, also a very nice trip from the Lake Geneva area:
- www.myswissalps.com/ze rmatt

You will find lots of inspiration about what to do in the areas in the "What to do" tab of each link.

To find out about details of traveling times to any of these destinations use the timetable below. Make sure you read how it works, it's a fabulous tool for planning.
- www.myswissalps.com/ti metable

Hope this provides you with some input for planning. Get back to us any time for further support.

Best,
Steph

Last modified on May 12, 2019 - 12:55 PM by Steph

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019