New Year's Eve in Luzern - fireworks?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
JenTay
JenTay
6 posts
May 18, 2017 - 7:22 AM

Hi

I will be in Luzern on new year eve. I'm wondering if there is any firework during midnight. If there is, where is a good spot to be?

Cheers

Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
May 18, 2017 - 8:12 AM in reply to JenTay

Hi Jen,

Here is some information about what happened last New Year's Eve.

www.luzern.com/en/neuj ahrszauber-feuerwerk

If you check this site closer to the time, hopefully they will update it with details for New Year 2018.

Alpenrose

JenTay
JenTay
6 posts
May 19, 2017 - 3:02 AM in reply to Removed user

Hi Alpenrose

Thank you for the quick response. I looked through the website, and noticed that these are hotels offering special menus. One thing I can tell is that there will be fireworks, though I am wondering if there is an area for general public to view the fireworks? Or do I just need to be around the Chapel Bridge area?

Cheers

Lucas
Lucas
10496 posts
top member
May 19, 2017 - 8:01 AM in reply to JenTay

Yes, the bridge would be a good area. The fireworks are over the lake near the town centre, so anywhere along the waterfront there should be great. I'm not sure if they set up a public viewing area - if there is, there will be signs when you are there.

Lucas

JenTay
JenTay
6 posts
May 19, 2017 - 10:43 AM in reply to Lucas

Thanks alot, Lucas!

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019