Not received rail tickets even did payment

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
pramod2504
pramod2504
1 post
Feb 8, 2017 - 4:18 PM

I have booked 5 persons rail ticket for 5 persons on www.sbb.ch

To : Basel

Ticket booked on 07.02.2017

I have received SMS from Bank Credit card that amount is debited from my account. I have checked with bank and bank has confirmed that transaction is approved and cannot cancel this..

BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED TICKETS FOR THIS till today.

what to do for contacting SBB customer care as email Id is not available on SBB site nor I have received rail tickets.

We need tickets .

Pl guide.

Thanks

Pramod

Arno
Arno
12108 posts
expert &
Feb 8, 2017 - 6:07 PM in reply to pramod2504

Hi Pramod, welcome to MySwissAlps!

I'm sorry you're having this issue with your tickets. I have heard about payment issues with foreign credit cards on the SBB website quite a lot. I am not sure what is causing that. You can get in touch with them through www.sbb.ch/en/meta/con tact.html. By the way, the websites we usually recommend for tickets like yours are listed on myswissalps.com/traint ickets/france/price. The SBB site is primarily geared to Swiss residents. Their tourist web shop for passes is www.swissrailways.com/ en.

Last modified on May 17, 2018 - 11:42 AM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019